Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bad blogger...

Ok, so, I'm back to being a bad blogger. Since this blog is the closest thing we have to a baby book, I better get with it!!

We've continued to be super busy lately. Nathan attended his first graduation as we watched Emily graduate up in Bailey. We then had a nice weekend over Memorial Day - we spent two nights up in Breckenridge. Nate was a great traveler. :) I ended up with a bout of tonsilitis over the first weekend of June, so I missed the Nellis birthday celebration (Alex, Chuck, and Brady are all within a couple of weeks of eachother). Nate and Chuck had a great time though. :) This weekend was super rainy (so uncommon for Colorado), but we still managed to enjoy a bbq (those that did the bbqing probably didn't enjoy it too much!) and brunch this morning.

Nathan sat in a restaurant high-chair for the first time this morning! He is working on his sitting up skills. He still loves to stand up as much as you'll let him. Although he "can" roll over from front to back, he hasn't had much interest in rolling. We play and roll him over a lot, which he loves. He is doing great at daycare. OH, and speaking of daycare, his new Primrose school is under-construction and he should start there by August! We have a wonderful group of ladies that care for him at Kindercare, but we are very excited to have him at Primrose. Especially since it is just blocks away.

I have lots of photos to add - I'll try to get to it today. Right now Nate is requesting his lunch #2, so off I go. And then to chores...blah!

1 comment:

Aunt Toni said...

Thanks for the update! Don't feel guilty about not blogging too often. We do understand. Gee, working moms can be a bit busy...ya think!