Sunday, July 25, 2010

First night away from mom and dad!

Nathan had a big first this weekend! He stayed the night with Mimi and Popi by himself! I was a bit of a mess saying goodbye, but I recovered. :) Chuck and I had a night in to celebrate my birthday. It was weird to not have the baby here, but it was good for us. Nate kept it nice and easy for Mimi and Popi, sleeping until 6:30am.

Saturday was good practice for me, as I head to Cheyenne for a girls weekend at Cheyenne Frontier Days! We've taken a couple of years off due to some ill timed pregnancies, and these mommies are ready for some fun! We are going to Sugarland on Friday night. No more "standing room only" for us after the George Straight debacle several years ago. Nate and Daddy will have a great weekend, and I'm sure I'll be anxious to get home on Sunday to see them both.

I'm in process of uploading photos from July. I'll put up a link once they are added. :)

No comments: