Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy new year!

We rung in the new year (well, Carrie and I rung in 10:30pm with the boys and went to bed) at Michael and Carrie's.  The guys made it to midnight.  My cold has come back with a vengeance and my voice was completely gone by the morning.  :( I seem to be on the mend again...I have heard ugly rumors of this cold lasting many weekend and let's up that is just not true! We "officially" become Sofia's Godparents on Sunday and Corinne (now a grand-Godmother!) arrives on Monday. 

2008 was a wonderful year for us (getting married and all!) and we wish a wonderful 2009 to all of our blog readers (all 2 of you). 

3 comments:

mrs. smith said...

wait! did you count me as a reader? cause im a reader... just an infrequent one :)
happy new year!!!

Anonymous said...

Do I count as one of the readers.

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. I just wish you'd write more often. Happy New Year to you too. Love you.