As my turkey stock is cooking, I thought I better post so Aunt Toni doesn't say I never do! :) I am making gumbo for the game tomorrow, as I always do (well, not always, as I didn't make it last year with the wedding and all). We're having a few people over for the game, so it should be fun. Our youngest party guest will be little Anderson! This boy is already a handful as it seems he likes to get all the attention he can get. :) The whole family is waking up at their house today! Yeah!
I met up with a friend of mine from grad school for margaritas last night! We hadn't seen each other in over a year, so it was great to catch up!
Time for chores - I should take some inspiration from Jenna to deep clean. It has been a while and it really is so much easier to keep the house clean once it is "really" clean. We'll see how it goes! :) Our closets need a lot of work...but I can tell you right now that I'm not *that* inspired!
Happy February to everyone! Happy birthday on Tuesday to Robin!
Cheers, and Go Steelers (or Cardinals)....!!
No comments:
Post a Comment